Programs and Information in Wisconsin
- AgrAbility (exit
- Services are available
to those individuals and their families who are engaged in farming
or farm-related occupations and are coping with the effects of a
- Wisconsin Assistive
Technology Program (WisTech)
- Provides information on selecting, funding, installing and
using assistive technology.
- Great Lakes Loan Closets (exit DHS)
- A website designed to help you find free or low-cost home medical equipment in your community.
- Technology (exit DHS)
- Offers a wide range of
information on accessibility, assistive and adaptive technology and
laws and regulations related to technology.
- Technology: The Liberating Possibilities
- Description of how assistive technology can make access to
employment possible for people with disabilities.
Equipment Purchase Program
- The Telecommunications Equipment Purchase Program (TEPP) helps
people with disabilities purchase equipment necessary for access to
essential, basic telephone service.
- Wheelchair Recycling Program
- The Wheelchair Recycling Program offers low cost, refurbished
mobility and medical equipment to those who lack the resources to
acquire new equipment.
February 07, 2014