To assemble "A Guide to Obtaining Augmentative Communication Devices and
Accessories Through Wisconsin Medicaid" as a booklet from the Portable Document
(PDF [102 KB]):
- Print all six pages of the PDF document. (One PDF page will contain two
- Photocopy each even page of the PDF document onto the back of the
preceding odd page as follows:
- Booklet pages 2 and 11 will be on the reverse side of the title page and
the Important names and resources page.
- Booklet pages 4 and 9 will be on the reverse side of pages 3 and 10.
- Booklet pages 6 and 7 will be on the reverse side of pages 5 and 8.
Be sure to reverse the orientation of the page that is being copied so that
the pages do not appear upside down when the booklet is assembled.
- Assemble the pages as follows from bottom to top:
- Pages 2 and 11 facing up.
- Pages 4 and 9 facing up.
- Pages 6 and 7 facing up.
- Fold all pages in half to create the booklet. Make sure that all
pages are in numerical order. Staple the booklet along the crease.