Artwork Application Information
The Art Display Committee reviews applications as they are received;
there is no deadline. Exhibits are usually on display throughout the
building for three months, though longer periods may be granted.
- Review the available display areas to ensure your
- Complete the
Artwork Application and email it to the
Art Display Committee with images
of your artwork.
- The Art Display Committee will review your application and
notify you if it has been accepted or not.
Digital Image Requirements
- There is a maximum of 15 pieces for individual exhibits, and 25
pieces for group exhibits. All proposed pieces must have ONE
corresponding image emailed to the
Art Display Committee with your application.
- Images must be oriented correctly and saved as a JPEG file.
- Name images with this all lower-case format:
artistlastname-titleofartwork.jpg or groupname-titleofartwork.jpg.
Be sure these image names match the names provided on the
Contact the Art Display Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 12, 2014