Artwork Application Information
The Art Display Committee reviews applications as they are received;
there is no deadline. Exhibits are usually on display throughout the
building for three months, though longer periods may be granted.
- Review the available display areas to ensure your
- Complete the
Artwork Application and email it to the
Art Display Committee with images
of your artwork.
- The Art Display Committee will review your application and
notify you if it has been accepted or not.
Digital Image Requirements
- There is a maximum of 15 pieces for individual exhibits, and 25
pieces for group exhibits. All proposed pieces must have ONE
corresponding image emailed to the
Art Display Committee with your application.
- Images must be oriented correctly and saved as a JPEG file.
- Name images with this all lower-case format:
artistlastname-titleofartwork.jpg or groupname-titleofartwork.jpg.
Be sure these image names match the names provided on the
- When filling out the
Wisconsin Art Exhibit Protection Memorandum (DOA-6414)
(exit DHS; Word, 164 KB), use the following information
in the designated fields:
- You do not need to attach an itemized
list of the artworks with individual values as that has already been
recorded on your Artwork Application.
- The "State Agency or Department" is Department of Health
- The "Person in Charge of Exhibit" is Rita Prigioni.
- The "Phone No." is (608) 266-8472.
- The "Location(s) of the Exhibit (Bldg. Name & Address)" is 1 West Wilson
Street, Madison, WI 53703.
- You will be notified ahead of time by a member of the Display Committee
as to where your
artwork will be displayed. Prior to your scheduled time to display your
artwork, double check the display area
information to be sure your exhibit will fit in the
Contact the Art Display Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 28, 2014