ADRC Quality Improvement Listserv
Sign up to be notified by e-mail
Division of Long Term Care
The Office of Resource Center Development (ORCD) developed this
listserv for all ADRC staff interested in quality and process improvement.
The listserv is an opportunity for ADRCs to seek ideas and share
information with others. ORCD will use the listserv to inform ADRC staff
of upcoming trainings and provide technical assistance, skill development
and other materials to support ADRC quality improvement activities.
Instructions for signing up:
Enter your email address twice,
then note whether you would like to be added to or deleted from the notification
list. Select the "Submit this
Request" button when finished. If your email addresses
are not correct or do not match, you will not be added to
Important information about this listserv:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for this listserv, sign up again. It
will not cause a problem if you
sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" email
within 24 hours after you submit your request. If you do not
welcome email, please sign up again. You may have made a
typo in your email address.
- If you enter the wrong email address, you will not receive
- To remove yourself from the listserv
(unsubscribe), enter your email address, select "Delete me from
this list," check the notification list box, and select the
this Request" button.
- If your email changes, you must sign up for the list with the new email address.
Please be sure to unsubscribe the old
- If an email bounces (is returned to us), we'll delete the email address
from this listserv.
- If emails for an entire agency bounce, we'll
contact the agency IT staff to determine the problem.
March 28, 2013