Sign-up for the Wisconsin AIDS/HIV Program Listserv
This listserv will periodically notify you of reports
and select communications regarding the HIV epidemic in Wisconsin and
related activities of the Wisconsin AIDS/HIV Program.
Instructions for signing up:
Enter your email address twice,
then note whether you would like to be added to or deleted from the notification
list. Click the "Submit this
Request" button when finished.
If your email addresses
are not correct or do not match, your email address will not be added to
Important information about this listserv:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for this listserv, sign up again. It
will not cause a problem if you
sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" email
within 24 hours after you submit your request. If you do not
welcome email, please sign up again. You may have made a
typo in your email address.
- If you enter the wrong email address, you will not receive
- To remove yourself from a listserv
(unsubscribe), enter your email address, click on "Delete me from
this list" select the list, and click on "submit
- If your email changes, you must sign up for the list with the new email address.
Please be sure to unsubscribe the old
- If an email bounces and is returned to AIDS/HIV Program, your email address
will be deleted from this listserv.
April 15, 2014