Elder Adults/Adults-at-Risk and Adult Protective Services
Systems Notification List
Division of Long Term Care
This notification list is for individuals working with Elder
Adults/Adults-at-Risk and Adult Protective Services Systems. DHS will use
this listserv to notify you about information such as numbered memos and
SafetyNetworks newsletters. All
interested parties are invited to join this free service.
Instructions for signing up:
Enter your email address twice,
then note whether you would like to be added to or deleted from the notification
list. Select the "Submit this
Request" button when finished.
If your email addresses
are not correct or do not match, your email address will not be added to
Important information about this listserv:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for this listserv, sign up again. It
will not cause a problem if you
sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" email
within 24 hours after you submit your request. If you do not
welcome email, please sign up again. You may have made a
typo in your email address.
- If you enter the wrong email address, you will not receive
- To remove yourself from the listserv
(unsubscribe), enter your email address, select "Delete me from
this list," check the notification list box, and select the
this Request" button.
- If your email changes, you must sign up for the list with the new email address.
Please be sure to unsubscribe the old
- If an email bounces (is returned to us), we'll delete the email address
from this listserv.
- If emails for an entire agency bounce, we'll
contact the agency IT staff to determine the problem.
March 15, 2013