Program - Appeals of Department Action
Back to Wisconsin Feeding
Assistant Program - Introduction
For any of the following Department actions, a feeding assistant
training program may request a hearing by filing an appeal with the
Division of Hearings and Appeals (DHA):
- A denial of an application to operate a feeding assistant training
- A denial of an approval of a feeding assistant instructor.
- A termination or suspension of an approved feeding assistant
- An imposed plan of correction.
- A denial of a request for a waiver or the revocation of a waiver.
The request for a hearing must be in writing and must be filed with the
Division of Hearings and Appeals no later than 30 days after the date of
the denial, suspension or revocation. The appeal is considered filed when
received by DHA.
Last Revised: March 30, 2011