Feeding Assistant Training Program Approval Process
Back to Wisconsin Feeding
Assistant Program - Introduction
Long Term Care facilities wishing to operate a feeding assistant training program must
submit a completed Wisconsin
Feeding Assistant Training Program Application form, F-62588 (PDF,
112 KB) or F-62588
(Word version) along with:
- their proposed selected resident population curriculum
- their proposed feeding assistant instructor information
- their proposed feeding assistant trainer information
to the Office of
Caregiver Quality, Division of Quality Assurance (DQA).
The Office of Caregiver Quality (OCQ) will review the application and
supporting materials and will determine whether to approve or deny the
feeding assistant training program.
OCQ will issue a written notice regarding DQA's decision, with a copy
to the appropriate Regional Field Operations Director (RFOD), within 45
calendar days of receiving a complete application.
Upon program approval, the feeding assistant training program will be
issued, at no cost:
- a Wisconsin Caregiver Program video cassette
- standardized competency evaluation materials
- feeding assistant training program and grandparented certificate
- and a feeding assistant roster template.
PDF: The free Acrobat Reader®
software is needed to view and print portable document format (PDF) files. Learn
Last Revised: October 13, 2011