Birth to 3 Program
The Birth to 3 Program is for children ages birth to 36 months. Eligibility is based on a
diagnosed disability or significant delay in one or more areas of development. The team will
evaluate the child's ability to:
- learn (cognitive development);
- move, see and hear (physical/motor development);
- communicate and understand other's communication (speech and language development);
- respond to and relate with others (social and emotional development);
- and eat, dress and care for daily living needs (adaptive development).
How does my child qualify for the Birth to 3 Program?
How do I refer my child to the Birth to 3 Program?
Last Revised: April 17, 2013