Children's Long-Term Support Waivers
Date: July 18, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
Phone: (877) 402-9753
Access Code: 5604282
Talking Points For Individual Agenda Items
|Functional Screen Updates
|Changes to the DSM-5 Regarding Autism Diagnoses
|Review of the new draft "Change Report Form"
|Fall Regional Meetings
|General CLTS Q&A
|Post-Conference Reminders for County
- Please watch for a mailing from CLTS with updated guidance
regarding provider audit reports. When you receive it, please
share it with your waiver providers.
- The "Heart of the Matter" listening sessions will continue
later this summer with the opportunity for waiver providers to
participate. County Waiver Agencies may recommend local
providers to be invited to attend. Watch for a flyer with
information as to where to send your recommendations.
- Remember to refer to the CLTS Contacts listing to know where
to best send your requests for information.
- Fall CLTS Regional Meetings: please send any suggestions for
topics to the CLTS inbox.
- When using Adobe Connect, please be sure to identify your
county and the number of people in your room.
This teleconference was provided both
over the telephone and online through Adobe Connect. We welcome your
comments and feedback about the Adobe Connect process. Please send
your input to the CLTS inbox
at any time. The telephone recording of the teleconference will be available
online to you until at least the end of the year. After that date,
or instead of listening to the telephone recording, please access
- Call (877) 471-6587
- Enter Program ID 933926365035
- The recording will be available until at least
the end of the year. After that date, please access the
Adobe Connect recording.
July 26, 2013