Diabetes Advisory Group Partners
Partners in Diabetes Prevention and Control
Partners are the cornerstone of the Diabetes Prevention and Control Program.
Over 80 statewide partners are involved in the Wisconsin Diabetes Advisory
Group. We work together
to improve care for individuals with diabetes statewide.
All external hyperlinks are provided for your
information and for the benefit of the general public. The Department of
Health Services does not testify to, sponsor, or endorse the
accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages.
- ACS, A Xerox Company
- American Diabetes Association, Wisconsin Area
- Aurora Health Care
- Aurora Medical Group
- Black Health Coalition of Wisconsin
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Capitol and Surrounding Area Chapter of the Association of
Diabetes Educators (CASCADE)
Cardinal Stritch University, Ruth S. Coleman College of Nursing
- Center for Urban Population Health
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Hospital of Wisconsin - Fox Valley
St. Mary's Community Health Ministry
- Consumer Legal Advocate
- Diabetes and Wellness Foundation
- Diabetes Outreach Challenge
- FAMHS Home Health Agency
- Froedtert & Community
- Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin, Diabetes Care Center
- Gateway Technical College
- Gerald L. Ignace Indian Health Center
- Great Lakes Inter-Tribal
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Managed Health Services
- Marshfield Clinic
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Children's Specialty Group
- Medical College of
Wisconsin, Endocrine Center
- Menominee Tribal Clinic
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Meriter Medical Group
- MetaStar, Inc.
- Milwaukee Area Health Education Center
- Milwaukee Urban League, Inc.
- National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin
- Northern Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- Northeast Wisconsin Association of Diabetes Educators (NEWADE)
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Oneida Nation Community Health Center
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation
- Prevent Blindness Wisconsin
- Public Health Madison and
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital & Clinics
- Southeastern Wisconsin Association of Diabetes Educators (SWADE)
- Southeastern Wisconsin
Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
- ThedaCare Health System
- UW Health
- UW Hospital and Clinics
- UW School of Medicine and Public Health
- UW School of Pharmacy
- WEA Trust
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services,
- West Central Wisconsin Area Association of Diabetes Educators (WCWAADE)
- Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality
- Wisconsin Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Wisconsin Dental Association, Inc.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Wisconsin Dietetic Association
- Wisconsin Hospital Association, Inc.
- Wisconsin Lions Foundation, Inc.
- Wisconsin Optometric Association
- Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association
- Wisconsin Society of Podiatric Medicine, Inc.
- Y EAT Right . . . Nutritional Consultant for Healthy Living
June 10, 2014