Department of Health Services Logo


Wisconsin Department of Health Services

This is the logo for ForwardHealth


BadgerCare Plus for Families 

Family Planning Only Services




Caretaker Supplement

Fair Hearing Request

Fair Hearing Withdrawal

Find a Provider

Eligibility Management (Income Maintenance) Home >> Customer Help >> FoodShare Help >> 

Customer Help - FoodShare and FSET

To see if you may be eligible or to apply, go to


Application Registration F-16019A (PDF, 410KB)   A short form to get you started with with your FoodShare request.  

Application F-16019B (PDF, 472KB) A full application for FoodShare.  

Income Change Report F-16066 (PDF, 111KB) To report changes in your income.  You can also report changes online at

Change Report F-16006  (PDF, 110KB)  For people who are age 60 or over, blind or a person with a disability to report changes.  You can also report changes online at

Designation of Authorized Buyer or Alternate Payee F-16004 (PDF, 100KB) To appoint someone to be able to help you use your benefits.

Authorization of Representative F-10126 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 600KB) To appoint someone to apply for FoodShare for you.

Fair Hearing Request (exit DHS) - To request a hearing if you don't agree with a decision about your benefits.

Fair Hearing Voluntary Withdrawal DHA 17, (PDF 10KB) *(exit DHS) If you want to withdraw your request for a hearing.

Self-Employment Income Report (SEIRF) form F-00107, (PDF  KB) Use this form to report self-employment income.


ACCESS/Marketplace Takeaway Card, P-00555 - (English, Spanish) (PDF, 549KB)

ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook - July 2014
(English) (PDF 2.6 MB)
ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook - November 2013
(English, Spanish) (PDF 3.3 MB)
A handbook will be mailed to each family who applies for a ForwardHealth Plan.

Guide to Applying for Wisconsin's Health and Nutrition Programs P-16091 (English, Hmong, Spanish), (PDF, 181KB)  

EBT Videos- To see Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) videos that explain the use of the QUEST card.

FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET), P-16092 (PDF, 74 KB)

Other Links

More information about Foodshare can be found at

More information about FSET can be found at

Agency Directory - To find the telephone number and address of your local agency.

Income Limits - To find current income limits.

Legal Services - To find the name and telephone number of who in your area can provide you with legal help.  You may also go to:


Last Revised: September 15, 2014