Please enter your email address twice,
then note whether you would like to be added to or deleted from the
selected notification list(s). If your email addresses
aren't correct or don't match, you won't be added to the lists. Emails related to the list
topic will be sent out by the Division of Health Care Access and Accountability
staff when appropriate.
Important information about DHS Listservs:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for a
list, sign up again. It won’t cause a problem if you
sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" email
within an hour for each list you join. If you don't get a
welcome email, try signing up again. You may have made a
typo when writing your email address.
- If you enter the wrong email address, you won't
- To remove yourself from a Listserv
(unsubscribe), enter your email address, click on "Delete me from
the following list(s), select the list(s), and click on "submit
- If your email changes, you must sign up for the
list(s) with the new email address and unsubscribe with the old
- If an email bounces (is returned to us), we'll
delete the email address from the Listserv.
- If emails for an entire agency bounce, we'll
contact the agency IT staff to determine the problem.
Back to Eligibility Management Home Page.
February 14, 2013