EMS Administrative Fees
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information
and for the benefit of the general public. The Department of Health
Services does not testify to, sponsor, or endorse the accuracy
of the information provided on externally linked pages.
The fees identified in
Administrative Rule 110.16 are listed below. A description of each
fee is provided, along with a link to the specific Administrative
Fees associated with specific license applications
- If a license expires, it may be renewed within six months from the
expiration date. A
renewal fee of $50 will be charged for this application.
- If a license has been expired for more than six months but less than 24
months, it may be reinstated. A
fee of $75 will be charged for this application.
- If an individual is applying for a license based on out-of-state
training or licensure, a
fee of $50 is included in the application.
Additional miscellaneous fees
- If a renewal notice is returned to our office due to an incorrect
renewal fee of $30 will be assessed prior to the license being
- If an agency or individual requests a Service or Provider license be
verification of Wisconsin
certification or license fee of $25 will be required prior to
completion. Verification is also provided through our
Public Lookup site at no cost.
- If an applicant or licensee is unable or chooses not to use the
available electronic processing method, the individual shall submit a
processing fee of $35.
Payment of all fees shall be by cashier's check, money order, or charged to a VISA
or MasterCard. If the
payment of a fee is by credit card, an additional $1.00
handling charge is incurred to process the fee. The department will not
accept cash payment or personal checks. Fees are nonrefundable and
nontransferable. All fees submitted via cashier's check or money order
should be payable
to the "Department of Health Services" and submitted to:
Wisconsin EMS Section – Licensing
1 W. Wilson St, Room 1150
PO Box 2659
Madison, WI 53701-2659
November 20, 2014