Responsibilities Lead Poisoning Elimination Plan Implementation and Oversight Subcommittees
- Will have a designated Chair (or co-chairs) for their subcommittee
who will provide leadership to ensure that progress is made and
outcomes achieved for the subcommittee; manage committee process;
convene subcommittee meetings; maintain communication with members;
ensure tracking of actions / outcomes.
- Subcommittees will meet outside of regular committee meetings.
- Report subcommittee activities / progress at committee meetings.
- Maintain strong communication within the subcommittee and across
- Collaborate with other subcommittees as warranted.
- Individuals will assume authority and responsibility for specific
tasks in collaboration with other members.
- Elicit cooperation / action on lead elimination activities from
within your own organizations / communities.
- Be aware of what each committee member brings to the table and call
in temporary partners with specific knowledge / expertise / capability
State staff role
- One staff person will be on each subcommittee roster and will attend
subcommittee meetings and take subcommittee minutes / progress notes
and recording of assignments / activities.
- Help maintain up-to-date subcommittee roster to be shared with full
- Serve as a resource and collaborative partner to the full committee
and subcommittee chair(s).
Page - Wisconsin Childhood Lead Poisoning Elimination Plan 2010
May 18, 2012