Mental Health Teleconference Listserv Sign-Up
Please consider joining the Mental Health Teleconference Listserv to receive e-mails regarding the Mental Health Teleconference series of Trainings
TO SIGN UP: Please enter your email address 2 times,
then note that you would like to be added to the
notification list. Select the "Submit this
Request" button when finished. Please note that if your email addresses
don't match, you will not be added to the Listserv.
Important information about DHS Listservs:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for a
list, sign up again. It won’t cause a problem if you
sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" email
within 24 hours for each list you join. If you don't get a
welcome email, try signing up again. You may have made a
typo when writing your email address.
- If you enter the wrong email address, you won't
- To remove yourself from a Listserv
(unsubscribe), enter your email address, select "Delete me from
the following list(s)," and then "submit
- If your email changes, you must sign up for the
list(s) with the new email address and unsubscribe with the old
- If an email bounces (is returned to us), we'll
delete the email address from the Listserv.
- If emails for an entire agency bounce, we'll
contact the agency IT staff to determine the problem.
February 21, 2014