Strategic Prevention Framework State Incentive Grant (SPF SIG)
Request for Proposal (RFP) Informational Meeting
For current information please email: Christine.Niemuth@wisconsin.gov
The SPF SIG, Request for Proposal (RFP) Informational Meeting will be held at the following location on:
Thursday, February 26, 2009, from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm.
Pyle Center Auditorium, University of Wisconsin- Madison
702 Langdon Street
Madison WI 53706
SPF SIG Informational Meeting Registration Form (Word fillable, 32KB)
SPF SIG Informational Meeting Registration Form (PDF, 18KB)
you cannot open the word fillable form then please print and fax this PDF version.
View the SPF SIG Meeting Webcast
(Hosted by the ICS Webcast service using Mediasite., Exit DHS)
This webcast will be archived and viewable for the duration
of the RFP.
The purpose of this meeting is to provide potential applicants with an overview of the project and the Strategic Prevention Framework process, technical
specifications and state and federal funding expectations. Interested parties can participate in person or from a remote location via the internet. Additional
instructions for participating via the internet are below.
- Pre-Registration is Required
- On-site participation is limited to 75 attendees due to the seating capacity in the Auditorium.
- Registration will be on a first-come, first served basis until the seating capacity is reached.
- Registration confirmation will be provided within 24 hours from receipt of the registration.
- It is important for all participants to register so you can be notified if there are any last minute changes or updates.
- Please e-mail your Registration Form by February 24, 2009, to Mary (Raina) Zwadzich with a CC: (courtesy copy) to Christine Niemuth:
Please contact Mary (Raina) Zwadzich with registration questions:
Telephone: (608) 266-2453
Webcast (Participating via the Internet)
- Remote participation requires access to the internet.
- The meeting will be webcast and will allow participation by the submission of written questions.
- The Webcast services are provided through the University of Wisconsin Extension.
- Additional information on the webcast, including how to submit written questions will be provided with your registration confirmation and also
at the beginning of the webcast.
- The webcast will be archived for later viewing.
Please contact Christine Niemuth with webcast questions:
Webcast Conferencing Information
- Please play the
Mediasite Player Test before the webcast. (Exit DHS)
This will play a brief introduction to the ICS Webcast service
using Mediasite. This presentation must be viewed using Windows Media Player 9 or above and Internet Explorer. If you have problems viewing this introduction,
then please consult your institution's computer support staff.
- To confirm the event is available call ICS' Streaming Support Help Line at 1-800-442-4614.
Information regarding the on-site location, directions to the site, maps and parking options are available at:
UW-Extension Conference Centers: Location and Parking. (Exit DHS)
Please contact Lou Oppor with general questions or concerns:
Telephone: (608) 266-9485
Last Revised: July 12, 2010