Wisconsin Cancer Reporting System
Cancer Reporters: Announcements and Materials
This site provides resources for those reporting cancer cases to the
Wisconsin Cancer Reporting System. You can select a link below to find the
various resources available here for cancer reporters, or use the links in the
sidebar on any page in the WCRS Cancer Reporters site.
Reminder Notice: 2012 and 2013 Cancer Case Reporting
- Cases diagnosed in 2012 (and earlier) were due to WCRS by July 1, 2013 and
should be submitted immediately.
- Cases diagnosed through March 2013 are due to WCRS by November 1, 2013.
In order to monitor your facility's compliance, it is important to notify
WCRS if your facility:
- Has had a significant increase or decrease in your cancer caseload;
- Has begun reporting for another facility (clinic/physician office or
- Has stopped reporting for another facility (clinic/physician office or
- Expects a delay in cancer reporting at any time.
WCRS has a list of contract abstracting services that can be used to help
facilities with backlogs in reporting. Please contact us to obtain the list.
Please note: A new version of AbstractPlus software is expected to be
released later in 2013 or early 2014. This new version will replace all earlier
versions and is compliant with all state reporting requirements. A link to the
new version will be provided as soon as it becomes available.
PDF: The free Adobe ReaderTM software is needed to view and
print portable document format (PDF) files.
October 29, 2013