Division Of Long Term Care
The Office of Resource Center Development (ORCD) developed this listserv for all ADRC staff interested in quality and process improvement. The listserv is an opportunity for ADRCs to seek ideas and share information with others. ORCD will use the listserv to inform ADRC staff of upcoming trainings and provide technical assistance, skill development and other materials to support ADRC quality improvement activities.
Instructions for signing up:
Input your first name, last name and email address below. Verify the list has been selected and that you want to be added to the notification list. Click the Submit button when finished. If your email address is not valid, you will not be added to this listserv.
Important information about this listserv:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for this listserv, sign up again. It will not cause a problem if you sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" email within 24 hours after you submit your request. If you do not receive a welcome email, please sign up again. You may have made a typo in your email address.
- If you enter the wrong email address, you will not receive future notifications.
- To remove yourself from the listserv (unsubscribe), enter your email address, select "Delete me from this list," check the notification list box, and select the "Submit this Request" button.
- If your email changes, you must sign up for the list with the new email address. Please be sure to unsubscribe the old email address.
- If an email bounces (is returned to us), we'll delete the email address from this listserv.
- If emails for an entire agency bounce, we'll contact the agency IT staff to determine the problem.