The "Living My Dream" materials and techniques below are for an aging and disability resource center (ADRC) to utilize when reaching out to youth and their families as they plan for transition into the adult system. The materials can be used when conducting informational presentations on transition planning to families, students, and educators. The model was originally developed for, and successfully tested in, the Milwaukee County public school system.
Transition materials for ADRC areas with Partnership, Family Care, and IRIS
- Information and Instructions for Using the "Living My Dream" Materials (Word)
- Youth Transition Pre-Test (F-00676) (Word)
- Youth Transition Post-Test (F-00676A) (Word)
- Pamphlet (P-00418A) (PDF)
- Manual (P-00413) (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation (PowerPoint)