This list is provided for information only. Inclusion on this list does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the event by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- April 27: Prevent Suicide Wisconsin Conference, Stevens Point
- April 29-30: NAMI-Wisconsin Annual Conference, Elkhart Lake
- May 4-5: Partners in Substance Abuse 2016 Regional Training, Brookfield
- June 1-2: Wisconsin Zero Suicide Academy™, Eau Claire
- June 13-14: Wisconsin Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Conference, Elkhart Lake
- September 29-30: Crisis Intervention Conference, Lake Delton
- October 26-27: Mental Health and Substance Use Recovery Training, Lake Delton
- November 16-17: Children Come First Conference, Lake Delton
Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference
This free series focuses on mental health and co-occurring topics. It is sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, and UW-Madison, Department of Psychiatry.
Behavioral Health Webinar Series
This free series focuses on evidence-based practices regarding mental health and substance use disorders. It is sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, and the Great Lakes Addiction Technology Transfer Center.
Wisconsin Training Resources
- Client Rights Education and Training
- SAP-SIS Reporting System Classes
- SPF PFS II Training
- Substance Abuse Certificate Program at UW-Madison
- UW Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention (CRTI): Webinars for Providers
- UW-Madison Continuing Studies (Search Catalog by Subject)
- Wisconsin Alliance of Child Psychiatry and Pediatrics Lunch and Learn Webinars
- Wisconsin Initiative to Promote Healthy Lifestyles (WIPHL)
National Training Resources
- Bringing Recovery Supports to Scale Technical Assistance Center Strategy (BRSS TACS)
- Great Lakes Addiction Technology Transfer Center
- Hazelden Behavioral Health Webinars
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions Webinars
- SAMHSA Treatment Improvement Protocols
- Zero Suicide
Program staff in the Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery are available to provide technical assistance to partners and providers. Use this directory to contact program staff.