- Compulsive Gambling: The Department of Health Services has partnered with the Wisconsin Council on Problem Gambling to address compulsive gambling in Wisconsin.
- Intoxicated Driver Program (IDP): The Department of Health Services coordinates this program.
- Opioid Treatment Services: A list of Wisconsin service providers.
- Programs for Women: Information on AODA prevention, treatment, and recovery programs specifically for women.
- Treatment Provider Locator: Search for substance abuse treatment providers in your area, a service of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Wisconsin Tobacco Prevention and Control Program: Information on how to quit using tobacco products.
Last Revised: November 20, 2014