- 1.0 - Contract Administration for Aids / Grants - (revisions Pending - contact BSS with questions)
- 1.2 - FMAP Rate for CY Contracts (PDF; issued January 5, 2016)
- 2.0 - Required Standard Contract Language (PDF; revised September 14, 2017)
- 2.1 - Contract Supplements (PDF; revised June 16, 2014)
- 3.1 - Payment Criteria - Aids to Organizations and Local Assistance Contracts/Grants - (PDF; revised September 27, 2016)
- 3.2 - GPR Aids Budget Loading and Approval (PDF; revised September 14, 2017)
- 4.0 - Standard Procedures for Developing, Issuing and Processing Aids Payments (PDF; revised September 10, 2018)
- 4.4 - CARS Voucher and Funding Table Maintenance (PDF; issued June 13, 2016)
- 4.6 - Sum Sufficient Profiles (PDF; revised September 14, 2017)
- 4.7 - Lengthening Contracts (PDF; revised August 14, 2013)
- 5.0 - CARS Close-out Procedures and Processing Late Expenditure Reports (PDF; revised August 14, 2013)
- 5.2 - AIDS Appropriations: Cut-off for Calendar Year Contract Reconciliation (PDF; revised May 17, 2018)
- 5.3 - Aids Appropriations: Criteria for Using Purchase Orders (PDF; issued January 25, 2016)
Summary of Contract Administration
Proper contract administration is essential to assure that contract goals are met, non-performance is identified, payment problems are reduced, and audit resolution is simplified.
The following policies are established to assist in effective administration of contracts:
- Responsibilities for contract administration for grants for local assistance and aids to organizations is described in CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION 1.0.
- Required standard contract language for all aids contracts is contained in CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION 2.0. If a particular provision does not apply, a note should be made as to why the provision was not used. If language is added, a file note should be made describing the reason for the addition. Contract supplements are discussed in CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION 2.1.
- General provisions for the review of contracts is described in CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION 3.1 and CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION 4.0, and prepayment criteria are detailed in CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION 3.1. For payments made through the Community Aids Reporting System (CARS), see CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION 4.0 through 4.7 for submission of profiles, contracts, budget documents and expense reports to the Bureau of Fiscal Services.
- CARS close-out procedures are described in CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION 5.0 and 5.2.