- 1.0 - Grant and Aid Contracting (PDF; revised October 8, 2018)
- 1.2 - FMAP Rate for CY Contracts (PDF; issued January 5, 2016)
- 2.1 - Contract Supplements (PDF; revised June 16, 2014)
- 3.1 - Payment Criteria - Aids to Organizations and Local Assistance Contracts/Grants - (PDF; revised September 27, 2016)
- 3.2 - GPR Aids Budget Loading and Approval (PDF; revised September 14, 2017)
- 4.0 - Standard Procedures for Developing, Issuing and Processing Aids Payments (PDF; revised October 8, 2018)
- 4.4 - CARS Voucher and Funding Table Maintenance (PDF; issued June 13, 2016)
- 4.6 - Sum Sufficient Profiles (PDF; revised September 14, 2017)
- 4.7 - Lengthening Contracts (PDF; revised August 14, 2013)
- 5.0 - CARS Close-out Procedures and Processing Late Expenditure Reports (PDF; revised October 29, 2018)
- 5.2 - AIDS Appropriations: Cut-off for Calendar Year Contract Reconciliation (PDF; revised May 17, 2018)
- 5.3 - Aids Appropriations: Criteria for Using Purchase Orders (PDF; issued January 25, 2016)
Summary of Fiscal Administration of Grants and Contracts
Proper administration of grant and aid funding is essential to assure that contract goals are met, non-performance is identified, payment problems are reduced, and audit resolution is simplified.
The following policies are established to assist in effective fiscal administration of grant contracts:
- Responsibilities and processing procedures for grants to provider organizations for assistance and aid are described in APP 1.0.
- Links for required standard contract language for all aids contracts are also contained in APP 1.0.
- General provisions for the review of contracts and payment criteria are described in APP 3.1. For payments made through the Community Aids Reporting System (CARS), see APP 4.0 through APP 4.7 for submission of profiles, contracts, budget documents and expense reports to the Bureau of Fiscal Services.
- CARS close-out procedures are described in APP 5.0 and APP 5.2.