- 1.0 - Grant and Aid Contracting (PDF; revised July 15, 2019)
- 1.2 - FMAP Rate for CY Contracts (PDF; issued January 5, 2016)
- 2.1 - Contract Funding Modifications (PDF; revised March 26, 2019)
- 3.1 - Payment Criteria - Aids to Organizations and Local Assistance Contracts/Grants (PDF; revised February 1, 2019)
- 3.2 - GPR Aids Budget Loading and Approval (PDF; revised September 14, 2017)
- 4.0 - Standard Procedures for Developing, Issuing and Processing Aids Payments (PDF; revised December 17, 2019)
- 4.4 - CARS Voucher and Funding Table Maintenance (PDF; Revised January 21, 2020)
- 4.6 - Sum Sufficient Profiles (PDF; revised September 14, 2017)
- 5.0 - CARS Closeout Procedures and Processing Late Expenditure Reports (PDF; revised April 1, 2019)
- 5.2 - AIDS Appropriations: Cut-off for Calendar Year Contract Reconciliation (PDF; revised May 17, 2018)
- 5.3 - Appropriations for Aids, Grants, and Operations: Criteria for Processing Grants Via CARS and Purchase Orders (PDF; revised April 22, 2019)
Summary of Fiscal Administration of Grants and Contracts
Proper administration of grant and aid funding is essential to assure that contract goals are met, non-performance is identified, payment problems are reduced, and audit resolution is simplified.
The following policies are established to assist in effective fiscal administration of grant contracts:
- Responsibilities and contract administration policies for grants to provider organizations are described in APP 1.0. Procedures and requirements for processing grants in the Community Aids Reporting System (CARS) are covered.
- Links for the Department required standard contract language are provided in APP 1.0.
- The review of contracts and payment criteria are described in APP 3.1. For payments made through the CARS system see APP 4.0 - 5.0 for submission of profiles, contracts, and expense reports to the Bureau of Fiscal Services.
- CARS close-out procedures are described in APPs 5.0 and 5.2.