State employees and non-state employees who traveled for state business can use the following forms to request reimbursement for travel and other expenditures pertaining to DHS policies and procedures. Make sure to fill out the travel data page and the claimant page of each of the state and non-state employee travel form and acquire the appropriate approval signature.
Travel Reimbursement Guidelines and Resources
- Travel Pocket Guide - a concise brochure on travel reimbursement guidelines
- Travel Expense Hot Line - (608) 267-9756, (Kimberly Kemper)
- Travel Section in the Accounting Policy and Procedures Manual
- Maximum Reimbursement for Lodging in High Cost Out-of-State Cities
- Travel and Lodging Provisions
- Turndown Rates: Business Use of Personal Vehicle
- DOA State Travel Management
Travel Reimbursement Request Forms
Note: If a user requires a rate, other than the current rate, please refer to the 3rd tab (Reimbursement Rate Schedule) in the Excel Workbook.