Disability benefit specialist services are an integral part of Wisconsin's Aging and Disability Resource Centers. For more information, see Aging and Disability Resource Centers 2014-15 Status Report, P-00251-15 (PDF).
Disability benefit specialist services are available in all Wisconsin counties. Annual program reports are available for 2011-2017:
- 2017 Summary Report P-00332-17 (PDF)
- 2016 Summary Report P-00332-16 (PDF)
- 2015 Summary Report, P-00332-15 (PDF)
- 2014 Summary Report, P-00332-14 (PDF)
- 2013 Summary Report, P-00332-13 (PDF)
- 2012 Summary Report, P-00332-12 (PDF)
- 2011 Summary Report, P-00332-11 (PDF)
Dynamics of Wisconsin's Disability and Elder Benefit Specialist Services: Structure, Processes and Outcomes (PDF) This report provides a summary of data and conclusions from a statewide customer survey conducted in 2012.
For more information, contact the DHS Office for Resource Center Development.