On December 26, 2013, the Office of Management and Budget released "Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards", which supersedes and streamlines OMB Circulars A-21, A-87, A-102, A-110, A-122, and A-133. This guidance will be effective on December 26, 2014.
Contract Life Cycle as Applied to the Policy for Federal Awards
Select the segments of the Contract Life Cycle model to view the information that pertains to it from the Policy for Federal Awards, 2 CFR Part 200.
For some key federal definitions, refer to Federal Terminology and Definitions.
View the following links for additional information about federal audit standards and resources.
- Government Auditing Standards
- Single Audit Act Amendments of 1996
- OMB Circular A-133, Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations and Compliance Supplements
- Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance