Also see Caregiver Background Check Process
The Wisconsin Caregiver Program Manual provides detailed information about the Caregiver Law as it relates to Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) regulated entities.
While the Wisconsin Caregiver Law applies to all entities regulated by the Department of Health Services (DHS), this manual focuses on entities regulated by the Division of Quality Assurance and is designed to provide clear policy and procedure direction for these entities.
Wisconsin Caregiver Program Manual (P-00038) (PDF, 24 KB)
- Adult Programs - Misconduct Complaints
- Caregiver Program Forms
- Department of Justice State Repository Contact Information (exit DHS)
- Caregiver Program Regulations (PDF, 29 KB)
- Acronyms and Terminology
- Caregiver Misconduct Reporting Requirements Worksheet (F-00161) (PDF, 78 KB)
- Investigation Flowchart (F-00161A) - For Entity Investigation and Reporting Requirements for Caregiver Misconduct and Injuries (PDF, 21 KB)
- Offenses Affecting Caregiver Eligibility (P-00274) (PDF, 28 KB)
- Caregiver Program Publications