For any of the following Department actions, a feeding assistant training program may request a hearing by filing an appeal with the Division of Hearings and Appeals (DHA):
- A denial of an application to operate a feeding assistant training program.
- A denial of an approval of a feeding assistant instructor.
- A termination or suspension of an approved feeding assistant training program.
- An imposed plan of correction.
- A denial of a request for a waiver or the revocation of a waiver.
The request for a hearing must be in writing and must be filed with the Division of Hearings and Appeals no later than 30 days after the date of the denial, suspension or revocation. The appeal is considered filed when received by DHA.