The Wisconsin Department of Health Services tracks data regarding the Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) program to inform quality improvement efforts.
Data briefs are sent to subscribers of the CCS email list several times a year. These email messages may be viewed below. You do not need to be a subscriber to view the archived messages.
- Issue 1: Participant functional outcomes analysis
- Issue 2: Participant satisfaction survey analysis, 2016-2017
- Issue 3: Using Evidence on Acute Services to Support Recovery through Comprehensive Community Services
- Issue 4: Participant Satisfaction Survey Response Rates, Best Practices, and Scale Scores, 2018
- Issue 1: CCS Medicaid Count of Recipients and Expenditures Paid to Counties and Tribes, 2013-2016
- Issue 2: 2017 Participant Satisfaction Surveys: Response Rates and Best Practice
Counties and tribes participating in CCS report the number of consumers admitted and discharged. These reports are filed quarterly.