DHS is updating the Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services Waiver Manual for the CLTS Waiver Program to reflect the five-year renewal of the § 1915(c) waiver application (PDF) and concurrent § 1915(b)(4) waiver application (PDF), approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) effective April 1, 2017.
The approved waiver period for both applications is effective April 1, 2017, through December 31, 2021.
The service descriptions are all final and can be found in the Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waiver Manual for the CLTS Waiver Program, P-02256. (PDF)
Draft Chapters (Comment Period Closed)
The Participant Rights and Responsibilities Notification (F-20985) is included in this document for the purpose of industry review only, for easier review of draft updates to both documents. The final versions will be published as separate documents.
- Chapter 1, Overview and Administration
- Chapter 2, Eligibility
- Chapter 3, Financial Eligibility
- Chapter 4, Provider Requirements and Allowable Services
- Chapter 5, Use of Funding in Substitute Care
- Chapter 6, Enrollment and Recertification
- Chapter 7, Individual Service Plan
- Chapter 9, Health and Safety