The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) is amending the CLTS Waiver Program § 1915(c) waiver application that was approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) effective April 1, 2017, to March 31, 2022. The CLTS Waiver Program provides home and community-based services for children up to age 22 years with intellectual and developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, or severe emotional disturbance. This amendment will meet the CMS requirement for DHS to implement a statewide uniform rate methodology for most CLTS waiver services.
Review the supporting materials:
- CLTS Long-Term Support Waiver Program Rate Schedule, P-02184 (PDF)
- CLTS Code Crosswalk, P-02283 (PDF)
- Care Level Classification Guidelines, P-02273 (PDF)
- Care Level Classification Form (PDF)
- Outlier Rate Request Guidelines, P-02274 (PDF)
- Outlier Rate Request Form (PDF)
- Updated Service Descriptions
Paper copies can be requested by emailing DHS, or writing to:
Department of Health Services
Attn: CLTS Waiver Program Amendment
1 W. Wilson St., Rm 418
PO Box 7851
Madison WI 53707-7851
The public comment period is now closed. Please sign up for email alerts to get the latest information on the CLTS Waiver Amendment for Statewide Uniform Rate-Setting Initiative.