Find a Provider by County Served

The new statewide provider directory for the Children's Long-Term Support Waiver Program is now available!

Search for county agency information by county served below. Future releases of the directory will include more kinds of waiver service providers.


Choose your county from the list below and click the Find button.

Select any filter and click on Apply to see results
Last Revised: February 13, 2019