Get a free COVID-19 vaccine. Get $100. Help Stop the Spread.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, free, and widely available. Everyone ages 12 and older is recommended to get a COVID-19 vaccine to help protect themselves and others from COVID-19. And Wisconsin residents that get their first dose of any COVID-19 vaccine from a vaccine provider located in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Minnesota between August 20 and September 19, get $100!
Questions about the $100 COVID-19 Vaccine Reward Program? Call 877-947-2211 or 211.
If you do not have a valid email address or you need assistance filling out the form, call 844-684-1064, Monday through Sunday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. Spanish, Hmong, Chinese Mandarin, Hindi, and Somali language assistance is available.
- Si no tiene una dirección de correo electrónico válida o necesita ayuda para completar el formulario, llame al 844-684-1064 o al 211, de lunes a domingo, de 7:00 a.m. a 7:00 p.m. CST.
- Yog tias koj tsis muaj qhov chaw nyob email uas siv tau los sis koj xav tau kev pab sau daim foos, hu rau 844-684-1064 los sis 211, Hnub Monday txog Hnub Sunday, 7 teev sawv ntxov txog 7 teev tsaus ntuj CST.
- 如您没有有效的电子邮件地址或填写表格时需要帮助，致电 844-684-1064 或 211，周一至周日上午 7 点至下午 7 点（中央时区）。
- यदि आपके पास कोई वैध ईमेल पता नहीं है या आपको फॉर्म भरने के लिए सहायता की आवश्यकता है तो 844-684-1064 या 211 पर सोमवार से रविवार, सुबह 7 बजे से शाम 7 बजे तक CST कॉल करें।
- Qofkii aan haysan cinwaan boosto oo ah intarnetka (email) oo u baahan in laga caawiyo buuxinta foomka, waa in uu soo garaaco 844-684-1064 ama 211, Isniin ilaa Axad, 7-da.ilaa 7-da CST.
Who is eligible for a vaccination reward?
In order to be eligible, Wisconsin residents ages 12 and older must receive their first dose at a vaccination site in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Minnesota between August 20, 2021 and September 19, 2021. Proof of insurance, ID, or citizenship are not required.
How do I get my vaccination reward?
To get your $100 reward there are a few steps you need to take:
- Get your first dose of any COVID-19 vaccine anytime between August 20 and September 19, 2021 from a vaccine provider in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Minnesota.
- Fill out the registration form so we can verify you received your first vaccine dose and know where to send the $100 U.S. Bank Rewards Card. Parents and Guardians will need to fill out the form for children ages 12-17.
- You will be asked to provide an email address and physical address. If you do not have one, please call 844-684-1064 and they will help you.
- It can take six to eight weeks for you to get your U.S. Bank Rewards card in the mail.
- Rewards Card cannot be reloaded with additional funds, nor can it be used at an ATM. No cash access. Terms and conditions, including fees, apply. Rewards Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2021 U.S. Bank.