Working for the People of Wisconsin: A Career That Matters
The Division of Care and Treatment Services (DCTS) supports and provides services for intellectual disabilities, mental health, and substance use. There are over 4,000 employees in DCTS. Enthusiastic, talented, and diverse, this amazing group of people is committed to protecting and promoting the health and safety of the people of Wisconsin.
Explore Current Opportunities
With 11 service areas, DCTS has careers in just about every field.
- Bureau of Community Forensic Services (No current opportunities)
- Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery (No current opportunities)
- Client Rights Office (No current opportunities)
- Central Wisconsin Center (View a listing of current opportunities)
- Mendota Mental Health Institute (View a listing of current opportunities)
- Office of Electronic Health Records Systems Management (No current opportunities)
- Winnebago Mental Health Institute (View a listing of current opportunities)
- Wisconsin Resource Center (View a listing of current opportunities)
DCTS Careers Bulletin
Get email updates on career opportunities with DCTS! Sign up here.
A Place to Call Home
DCTS has operations in the following cities.
DCTS Annual Report
View the latest edition (PDF)
Why People Work for DCTS
"I love seeing the smiles I help inspire."
- Resident Care Technician
"Witnessing tiny sparks of possibilities evolve into unlimited opportunities for the individuals we serve. This makes my heart smile!"
- Program Assistant
"I really enjoy contact with people who I can actually help. That makes me feel like my job is real – that I am in a position to make a positive difference in someone’s journey on this planet. I love the people here – it is wonderful to meet so many cool, fun, interesting people who care about helping others as well. Three cheers for DCTS!"
- Client Rights Specialist