Staff in the Division of Care and Treatment Services (DCTS) produce a variety of reports and studies to inform interested parties about the activities of the division and its program areas as well as Wisconsin's mental health and substance abuse services system.
Crisis Intervention and Emergency Detention Services
- REPORT: Wisconsin Crisis Services and Emergency Detentions Statewide, 2013-2017, P-02517 (PDF)
- INFOGRAPHIC: Wisconsin Acute Mental Health Services, 2013-2017, P-02488 (PDF)
- Toolkit for Improving Crisis Intervention and Emergency Detention Services, P-02224 (PDF)
Data briefs on mental health and substance use services provided by county agencies.
A frequent goal of mental health and substance use treatment plans is to help participants seek and obtain a job to assist in their ability to support themselves through employment during and after services. These data briefs provide insight on employment outcomes for participants.
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services and Programs Provided by Wisconsin Counties and Regions Across Two Years
Pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 51.42(7)(d), in January of odd numbered years, DCTS is required to report to the state Legislature on mental health and substance abuse services provided by county agencies.
Regional Shared-Services Pilots: Final Report
This report (PDF) offers a summary of the work completed by the Department of Health Services and two groups of counties to implement a shared-services model for delivering a core set of mental health and substance use services across all member counties. This work was performed from 2012-2016, following a statewide, long-range evaluation of public mental health and substance use services in Wisconsin.
Service Participant Satisfaction with Mental Health Services
- 2015 (Published August 2018) (PDF)
- 2013 and 2014 (Published January 2018) (PDF)
- 2012 (Published January 2015) (PDF)