Conference and Workshop Calendar
This list is provided for information only. Inclusion on this list does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the event by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- May 23: Dementia Awareness and Skills Course, Marshfield
- May 23: Helping Youth and Families Develop a Healthy and Safe Relationship with Media, Oshkosh
- May 24: Dementia Awareness and Skills Course, Rothschild
- May 25: Dementia Awareness and Skills Course, Green Lake
- June 11-15: National Rural Institute on Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Menomonie
- June 12-14: Wisconsin Alliance for Infant Mental Health Conference, Elkhart Lake
- June 13-14: Substance Abuse Prevention Training, Lake Delton
- June 15-16: Trauma in Our Community, Milwaukee
- June 21: PASRR Level I and II Training, Madison
- June 22-23: Wisconsin Zero Suicide Training, Fond du Lac
- July 10-July 13: Substance Abuse Prevention Skills Training, Rothschild
- August 29-31: National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children Conference, Green Bay
- September 1-3: Wisconsin Peer End of Summer Education Retreat, TBA
- September 28-29: Crisis Intervention Conference, Lake Delton
- October 5-6: Wisconsin Psychiatric Association Fall Conference, Milwaukee
- October 24-25: Mental Health and Substance Use Recovery Training Conference, Lake Delton
- November 9-10: Wisconsin School Social Worker Association Fall Conference, Green Lake
- November 13-14: Children Come First Conference, Lake Delton
- December 6-9: Wisconsin Peer Recovery Conference, TBA
Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference
This free series focuses on mental health and co-occurring topics. It is sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Care and Treatment Services, and UW-Madison, Department of Psychiatry.
Join the Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference email list to receive updates on this series.
Behavioral Health Webinar Series
This free series focuses on evidence-based practices regarding mental health and substance use disorders. It is sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Care and Treatment Services, and the Great Lakes Addiction Technology Transfer Center.
Join the Behavioral Health Webinar Series email list to receive updates on this series.
Program staff in the Division of Care and Treatment Services Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery are available to provide technical assistance to partners and providers. Use this directory to contact program staff.