Conference and Workshop Calendar
This list is provided for information only. Inclusion on this list does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the event by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- October 24-25: Mental Health and Substance Use Recovery Training Conference, Lake Delton
- November 8: Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk, Green Bay
- November 9-10: Wisconsin School Social Worker Association Fall Conference, Green Lake
- November 10: Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Identifying Risks and Aligning for Safety, Eau Claire
- November 13-14: Children Come First Conference, Lake Delton
- November 14: Suicide and Risk Assessment, Green Bay
- December 5: Wisconsin Mental Health Laws, Green Bay
- December 6-7: Wisconsin Peer Recovery Conference, Stevens Point
Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference
This free series focuses on mental health and co-occurring topics. It is sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Care and Treatment Services, and UW-Madison, Department of Psychiatry.
Join the Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference email list to receive updates on this series.
Program staff in the Division of Care and Treatment Services Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery are available to provide technical assistance to partners and providers. Use this directory to contact program staff.