Conference and Workshop Calendar
This list is provided for information only. Inclusion on this list does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the event by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- September 23: Rally for Recovery, Madison
- September 28-29: Crisis Intervention Conference, Lake Delton
- October 5: Dissociation in Traumatized Children, Pewaukee
- October 5-6: Wisconsin Psychiatric Association Fall Conference, Milwaukee
- October 10: SBIRT: Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment Training, Green Bay
- October 11: SBIRT: Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment Training, Appleton
- October 13: Fall Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) Forum, Madison (Register by October 9)
- October 19: Play Therapy and Other Healing Strategies for Working with Children Recovery from Abuse, Oshkosh
- October 24-25: Mental Health and Substance Use Recovery Training Conference, Lake Delton
- November 9-10: Wisconsin School Social Worker Association Fall Conference, Green Lake
- November 10: Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Identifying Risks and Aligning for Safety, Eau Claire
- November 13-14: Children Come First Conference, Lake Delton
- December 6-7: Wisconsin Peer Recovery Conference, Stevens Point
Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference
This free series focuses on mental health and co-occurring topics. It is sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Care and Treatment Services, and UW-Madison, Department of Psychiatry.
Join the Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference email list to receive updates on this series.
Program staff in the Division of Care and Treatment Services Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery are available to provide technical assistance to partners and providers. Use this directory to contact program staff.