This Wisconsin Diabetes Strategic Plan is intended to serve as a blueprint to help guide collaborative statewide diabetes prevention and control activities from 2010-2015. It will take the combined efforts and resources of many partners and individuals to achieve a sustained positive impact on diabetes care, prevention, and the creation of healthier communities across the state.
Wisconsin Diabetes Strategic Plan 2010 - 2015 (revised) P-43078 (PDF, 1.9 MB)
If you have read the plan and would like to be included as an endorser, download the fillable PDF Wisconsin Diabetes Strategic Plan Endorsement F-43020 (PDF, 1.8 MB) to electronically fill out and submit through email. You can also print the form, fill it out, and fax it to the Diabetes Prevention and Control Program at 608-261-9422 or send it by U.S. mail to 1 West Wilson Street, PO Box 2659, Madison, WI 53701-2659.
If you would like to request one or more hard copies of this document, please download the Diabetes Prevention and Control Program Resource Materials Request F-80025a-dia (Word, Fillable 160 KB), fill it out, and fax it to the Diabetes Prevention and Control Program at 608-261-9422.
Wisconsin Diabetes Strategic Plan 2010-2015 Endorsers
As of March 7, 2012
- Aspirus, Inc.
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Beth Esser, RN, BSN, BC
- Sharon Gray, RN, BSN
- Health Tradition Health Plan
- Indianhead Medical Center
- Alan Kalker, DPM
- Ramona Lopez, RN
- Managed Health Services
- Mayfair Foot Clinic
- Northeast Wisconsin Association of Diabetes Educators
- Office for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Bureau of Aging and Disability Resources, Division of Long Term Care, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation
- Sanofi Aventis US
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital & Clinics
- UW Health
- West Central Wisconsin Association of Diabetes Educators
- Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality
- Wisconsin Dietetic Association
- Wisconsin Foot and Ankle
- Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association