- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC)
- One-stop-shops for accurate, unbiased information on all aspects of life related to aging or living with a disability.
- Services are available to those individuals and their families who are engaged in farming or farm-related occupations and are coping with the effects of a disability.
- Disability.gov - Technology
- Offers a wide range of information on accessibility, assistive and adaptive technology and laws and regulations related to technology.
- Great Lakes Loan Closets
- A website designed to help you find free or low-cost home medical equipment in your community.
- Independent Living Centers
- Wisconsin's home for the network of Device Loan and Device Demonstration Centers, and the WisLoan program.
Find the independent living center that serves your area, P-02357 (PDF).
- Wisconsin Assistive Technology Initiative
- Assistive technology information related to services for children Birth to 3 and school-age children through the assistive technology specialists located at the Cooperative Education Service Agencies (CESAs).
- Wisconsin Assistive Technology Program (WisTech)
- Provides information on selecting, funding, installing and using assistive technology.
Last Revised: September 1, 2020