Eligible Professionals are required to register on the national level through the CMS Registration and Attestation (R&A) system prior to completing a Wisconsin Medicaid EHR Incentive Program application.
Step 1: Register at the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Registration and Attestation System (R&A).
Eligible Professionals will need to have the following required information in order to complete registration:
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) web user account ID and Password
- EHR Certification Number (optional)
Once Eligible Providers have the required information listed above, they can successfully register at the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Registration and Attestation System.
Step 2: Complete the Wisconsin Medicaid EHR Incentive application.
- The application can be accessed through the ForwardHealth Provider Portal.
- For more information on the application process, including important preparation steps, please refer to the step-by-step user guide: Wisconsin Medicaid EHR Incentive Program User Guide for Eligible Professionals (PDF, 7.2 MB)