You will see Ellie Hartman listed as the contact for technical assistance regarding the PPS data throughout our training modules. She is no longer at DHS. Please contact Janet Estervig for any questions about the tool. For technical assistance, please contact the DHS SOS Help Desk.
The PPS Employment Outcomes Module tracks employment outcomes for work engaged individuals with disabilities who are receiving long term care services from Family Care, PACE, Partnership, or IRIS. These outcomes are recorded by employment providers, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), and the IRIS Consultant Agency (ICA). This webpage provides links to background and training materials for this module.
- Request access to the PPS Employment Outcomes Module, follow these procedures (PDF, 77 KB)
Data Entry Training
There are a total of six training modules on data entry. The modules are two to seven minutes each. To watch all five (an individual chooses 2a or 2b, not both) it will take someone less than 20 minutes to complete.
- Accessing PPS Employment Outcomes Module (Adobe Connect, help)
- Employment Outcomes List (choose one)
- Employment Outcomes Reporting (Adobe Connect, help)
- Answering Employment Questions (Adobe Connect, help)
- Reporting No Employment in Report Month (Adobe Connect, help)
Quick Reference Guide to Data Entry
Paper Copies of Employment Outcomes Questions
- Paper Copy of PPS Employment Data Module Questions (F-01278) (Word, 34 KB)
- Script if Interviewing Individuals (F-01279) (Word, 31 KB)
For MCO, ICA, and State Users Only
- How to Add an Employment Report for an Individual in PPS (Adobe Connect, help)
Using the PPS Employment Outcomes Datamart
- How to Use the Employment Outcomes Module Datamart - Not required, but can be a useful tool (Adobe Connect, help)