You will see Ellie Hartman listed as the contact for technical assistance regarding the PPS data throughout our training modules. She is no longer at the Department of Health Services. For assistance, please email DHS LTC Employment.
The PPS Employment Outcomes Module tracks employment outcomes for work engaged individuals with disabilities who are receiving long-term care services from Family Care, Family Care Partnership, PACE, or IRIS. These outcomes are recorded by employment providers, managed care organizations (MCOs), and IRIS consultant agencies (ICAs). This webpage provides links to background and training materials for this module.
Data Entry Training
There are a total of six training modules on data entry. The modules are two to seven minutes each. To watch all five (an individual chooses 2a or 2b, not both) it will take someone less than 20 minutes to complete.
- Accessing PPS Employment Outcomes Module
- Employment Outcomes List (choose one):
- Employment Outcomes Reporting
- Answering Employment Questions
- Reporting No Employment in Report Month
Quick Reference Guide to Data Entry
Paper Copies of Employment Outcomes Questions
- Paper Copy of PPS Employment Data Module Questions, F-01278 (Word)
- Script if Interviewing Individuals, F-01279 (Word)
For MCO, ICA, and State Users Only
Using the PPS Employment Outcomes Datamart
- How to Use the Employment Outcomes Module Datamart Not required, but can be a useful tool