Locate a practical exam date and exam site using this resource. To participate in an exam, you must have the exam site coordinator's permission and must also be included on their list of participants submitted to the National Registry of EMTs. Walk-ins are not allowed.
- Emergency Medical Responder Exam Information
- EMT Exam Schedule
- AEMT Exam Schedule
- Note: All practical exams for new initial classes are done through National Registry. From the link above, search for an Advanced EMT exam to attend.
- For currently licensed Intermediate Technicians wishing to re-certify at the AEMT level, you will need to first complete a transitional refresher. Then contact our office and request a letter of approval to attend an exam. Passing both the written and practical exam will re-certify you at the AEMT level.
- Those who currently hold certification at the I-85 level will not be required to complete the practical portion of the exam.
- Intermediate Exam Schedule
- Paramedic Exam Schedule
NREMT Candidate Manual for NREMT EMT-Basic testing/examination
Information on the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians applicant registration and computer based testing can be found at http://www.nremt.org/nremt/about/CBT_Home.asp.
Contact information for each training center can be found under Training Center Information.