Customer Help - BadgerCare Plus

 To see if you may be able to enroll or to apply online, go to


Application Packet F-10182 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 189 KB)
To apply for BadgerCare Plus including Family Planning Services or you can apply online at To renew your benefits, contact your local agency.

Authorization of Representative F-10126 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 600 KB)
To appoint someone to apply for BadgerCare Plus for you.

Change Report F-10183 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 33 KB)
To report changes to the local agency. You can also report changes online at

Fair Hearing Request 
To request a hearing if you don't agree with a decision about your benefits.

Fair Hearing Voluntary Withdrawal DHA 17 (PDF, 10 KB)
If you want to withdraw your request for a hearing.

Self-Employment Income Report (SEIRF) form F-00107 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 38 KB)
Use this form to report self-employment income.

Statement of Identity F-10154 (English, Hmong, Russian, Spanish) (PDF, 91 KB)
To provide proof of identity for children under 18 years of age.


ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook P-00079 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 2.6 MB)
A handbook will be mailed to each family who applies for a ForwardHealth Plan.

Guide to Applying for Wisconsin's Health and Nutrition Programs P-16091 (English, Hmong, Spanish(PDF, 181 KB)

ACCESS/Marketplace Takeaway Card P-00555 (English, Spanish(PDF, 549 KB)

Health Insurance Premium Payment (HIPP) Plan P-10095 (English)

Healthy Start, Grow Smart: Baby's first year - one month at a time.

Other Links

Agency Directory
To find the telephone number and address of your local agency.

Find a provider
If you need to find a BadgerCare Plus provider in your area.

More information about BadgerCare Plus can be found at

Income Limits
To find current income limits.

Legal Services
To find the name and telephone number of who in your area can provide you with legal help.  You may also go to:

Last Revised: August 6, 2015