To see if you may be eligible or to apply, go to ACCESS.wi.gov.
- Application Registration — F-16019A (PDF, 410KB) — A short form to get you started with with your FoodShare request.
- Application — F-16019B (PDF, 472KB) — A full application for FoodShare.
- Income Change Report — F-16066 (PDF, 111KB) — To report changes in your income. You can also report changes online at access.wisconsin.gov.
- Change Report — F-16006 (PDF, 110KB) — For people who are age 60 or over, blind or a person with a disability to report changes. You can also report changes online at access.wisconsin.gov.
- Designation of Authorized Buyer or Alternate Payee — F-16004 (PDF, 100KB) — To appoint someone to be able to help you use your benefits.
- Authorization of Representative — F-10126 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 600KB) — To appoint someone to apply for FoodShare for you.
- Fair Hearing Request (exit DHS) — To request a hearing if you don't agree with a decision about your benefits.
- Fair Hearing Voluntary Withdrawal — DHA 17, (PDF 10KB) *(exit DHS) — If you want to withdraw your request for a hearing.
- Self-Employment Income Report (SEIRF) form — F-00107, (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF 90KB) — Use this form to report self-employment income.
- ACCESS/Marketplace Takeaway Card, P-00555 — (English, Spanish) (PDF, 549KB)
- ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook P-00079 (English) (PDF 2.6 MB) (01/15) — A handbook will be mailed to each family who applies for a ForwardHealth Plan.
- Guide to Applying for Wisconsin's Health and Nutrition Programs — P-16091 (English, Hmong, Spanish), (PDF, 181KB)
- EBT Videos — To see Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) videos that explain the use of the QUEST card.
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET), P-16092 — (PDF, 74 KB)
- More information about Foodshare can be found at dhs.wisconsin.gov/foodshare/.
- More information about FSET can be found at dhs.wisconsin.gov/foodshare/fset/index.
- Agency Directory — To find the telephone number and address of your local agency.
- Income Limits — To find current income limits.
- Legal Services (PDF, 189KB) — To find the name and telephone number of who in your area can provide you with legal help. You may also go to:
Last Revised: January 6, 2015