To see if you may be eligible or to apply, go to ACCESS.wi.gov.
- Application Registration F-16019A (PDF, 410 KB)
A short form to get you started with with your FoodShare request.
- Application F-16019B (PDF, 472 KB)
A full application for FoodShare.
- Income Change Report F-16066 (PDF, 111 KB)
To report changes in your income. You can also report changes online at access.wisconsin.gov.
- Change Report F-16006 (PDF, 110 KB)
For people who are age 60 or over, blind or a person with a disability to report changes. You can also report changes online at access.wisconsin.gov.
- Designation of Authorized Buyer or Alternate Payee F-16004 (PDF, 100 KB)
To appoint someone to be able to help you use your benefits.
- Authorization of Representative F-10126 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 600 KB)
To appoint someone to apply for FoodShare for you.
- Fair Hearing Request
To request a hearing if you don't agree with a decision about your benefits.
- Fair Hearing Voluntary Withdrawal DHA 17 (PDF, 10 KB)
If you want to withdraw your request for a hearing.
- Self-Employment Income Report (SEIRF) form F-00107 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 90 KB)
Use this form to report self-employment income.
- ACCESS/Marketplace Takeaway Card P-00555 (English, Spanish) (PDF, 549 KB)
- ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook P-00079 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 2.6 MB)
A handbook will be mailed to each family who applies for a ForwardHealth Plan.
- Guide to Applying for Wisconsin's Health and Nutrition Programs P-16091 (English, Hmong, Spanish), (PDF, 181 KB)
- EBT Videos
To see Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) videos that explain the use of the QUEST card.
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET) P-16092 (PDF, 74 KB)
- More information about Foodshare can be found at dhs.wisconsin.gov/foodshare/.
- More information about FSET can be found at dhs.wisconsin.gov/foodshare/fset/index.
- Agency Directory
To find the telephone number and address of your local agency.
- Income Limits
To find current income limits.
- Legal Services (PDF, 189 KB)
To find the name and telephone number of who in your area can provide you with legal help. You may also go to:
Last Revised: March 19, 2015