Functional Screener E-Mail Subscription Service
Division of Long Term Care
Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
This listserv has been developed for certified screeners, local screen leads, and others who want to be notified about changes to the screen, clinical instructions or other screen information.
INSTRUCTIONS: Please enter your e-mail address twice, then note whether you would like to be added to or deleted from the selected notification list(s). Select the "Submit this Request" button when finished. If your e-mail addresses are not correct or do not match, you will not be added to the list(s).
Important Information about DHS Listservs:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for a list, sign up again. It will not cause a problem if you sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" e-mail within 24 hours for each list you join. If you do not get a welcome e-mail, try signing up again. You may have made a typo when entering your e-mail address.
- If you enter the wrong e-mail address, you will not receive updates.
- To remove yourself from a list (unsubscribe), enter your e-mail address, choose "Delete me from the following list(s)," select the list(s) and then submit your request.
- If your e-mail changes, you must sign up for the list(s) with the new e-mail address and unsubscribe with the old e-mail address.
- If an e-mail bounces (is returned to us), we will delete the e-mail address from the listserv.
- If e-mails for an entire agency bounce, we will contact the agency IT staff to determine the problem.