The 2019 consolidated contract covers the timeframe from October 2019 through September 2021. Valuable information is available on this page for local health departments (LHD) regarding the overall contracting process and LHD allocations.
- 2020 Consolidated Contract Overview (Excel)
- Memo from DPH Deputy Administrator (PDF)
- Timeline for the CY 2020 Consolidated Contract Process (PDF)
- Please visit the Division of Public Health's events calendar for information about upcoming public health events in Wisconsin.
- Grants and Contracts (GAC) System Information: Basic Functions of the Grants and Contracts (GAC) Database - P-00841 (Revised: January 2015)
- CARS Processing Dates (PDF)
Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program Boundary Statement (PDF)
Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program Quality Criteria (PDF)
Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program Template Objectives (PDF)
Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
Maternal and Child Health (MCH) and Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
Preventive Health and Health Services (PHHS) Block Grant: October 2017 - September 2019
Information pertaining to your 2017-2019 Preventive Health and Health Services (PHHS) contract can be found on the 2018 Consolidated Contract webpage.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program- Education (SNAP-Ed)
Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Supplemental Nutrition