Quality and safety
- Health Care and Quality helps you understand what to look for and where to look for information to be sure that you and your family get the best care.
- Get the Safest Health Care: Take charge of your health care to prevent medical errors in the hospital, help prevent infections in health care settings, and use medications safely.
- Care for Yourself and Your Family provides information that can help you understand medical tests and terms, and get the most from your health care providers.
Other things to consider
- Information on treatment options that may help you if you are considering surgery, being part of a clinical trial, or alternative or complementary therapies.
- Here's where to turn if you if you want to find out about stays, surgeries and charges in Wisconsin hospitals.
Finding more information
- Many consumers are using the Internet to find out more about health conditions and health-care products. Here you can find information to help you use the Internet safely and efficiently.
- Here you can learn about and find links to other government and private sources of help and information.
Last Revised: February 26, 2015