Consumer Guide to Health Care - Problems with Doctors and Dentists

If you have a problem with a specific doctor or dentist, the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (formerly Regulation and Licensing) provides information on Complaints Against Professionals and Professional Businesses, including the following:

Still not sure where to take your complaint? View more information on how to make a complaint about health care facilities or caregivers.

Last Revised: February 9, 2018