- Wisconsin Fights Against Disparities and Inequities in Infant Mortality (Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), July 2013). More ASTHO 'stories in public health.'
- State Health Officials Focus on Reducing Prematurity and Infant Mortality - April is Minority Health Month (DHS news release, April 10, 2013)
- Opinion: Reduce Poverty to Improve Overall Health (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, April 4, 2013)
- BMO Harris to Donate $750,000 to Fight Infant Mortality (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Sept. 10, 2012)
- City to Partner with United Way to Fight Infant Mortality (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, July 27, 2011)
- Wisconsin's efforts to reduce disparities in infant mortality were featured in the July 2011 ASTHO (Association of State and Territorial Health Officials) President's Challenge on Health Equity: Wisconsin Reaches Out to Reduce Infant Mortality.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Increase in Black Infant Deaths Stumps Health Officials (March 24, 2011)
- U.W. School of Medicine and Public Health LIHF projects get under way.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Empty Cradles" 2011 series on infant mortality:
Last Revised: August 17, 2015