This page provides links to a variety of materials that public health partners can use in their work to achieve the objectives of Healthiest Wisconsin 2020.
- Healthiest Wisconsin 2020 Baseline and Health Disparities Report (February 2014): Baseline data by topic for the HW2020 focus areas, and documentation of health disparities in Wisconsin populations and communities.
- A User's Guide to Healthiest Wisconsin 2020 (October 2013) (PDF, 396 KB)
- Healthiest Wisconsin 2020: An Invitation (fact sheet) (May 2013) (PDF, 318 KB)
- Partners in Prevention: Roles You Can Play (fact sheet) (May 2013) (PDF, 375 KB)
- HW2020 Collaborative Leadership (slide presentation) (May 2013) (PDF, 1,053 KB)
- HW2020 Collaborative Leadership Supplement (publication) (May 2013) (PDF, 280 KB)
HW2020 - Basic Resources
- HW2020 Focus Areas and Objectives (brochure) (PDF, 122 KB). For optimal printing, use a color printer and select "Landscape" orientation, "Legal" paper size, and "Two-sided" print.
- Focus Area Profiles: Begin your work here!
- Endorse HW2020 and become engaged (Word fillable, 149 KB)
- HW2020 Master Slide Set with Notes for Partners (July 2012) (PPT, 9106 KB)
To see the notes with the slides, please save the PowerPoint file to your computer. To do this, right-click on the link, choose "Save target as..." and choose a folder on your computer to store the file, noting the file path so you can find the file on your computer. Once you save the file, you can open it to use both slides and notes.
Resources for Health Determinants and Equity
- Stable Jobs = Healthier Lives - Graphics from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Better Education = Healthier Lives - Graphics from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Education Matters for Health - Issue Brief, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Sept. 2009
More Tools and Resources
- Evidence-Based Practices
- Healthy People at Every Stage of Life Framework: Core Messages (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Healthiest Nation in One Generation (video)
- Tracking a Decade's Progress: Summary Data for Healthiest Wisconsin 2010 (January 2012) (PDF, 636 KB).
For more information contact:
Division of Public Health
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
P.O. Box 2659
Madison, WI 53701-2659