Looking for forms and resources for the VFC program? Please visit the VFC program page.
- Vaccine Administration Record, F-44702 (Multiple Languages) (PDF)
- Vaccine Temperature Log - Celsius, F-42023 (PDF)
- Vaccine Temperature Log - Fahrenheit, F-42024 (PDF)
- Vaccine Return - Request for Authorization to Return, F-02287 (for wasted or expired VFC vaccines) (PDF)
- Vaccine Information Toolkit-Resources about immunizations for parents from state and national partners.
- Communicable Diseases and Outbreaks in Summer Camp (FAQ), F-00503 (PDF)
- Wisconsin Council on Immunization Practices- A list of council participants
- Immunization Action Coalition (IAC)—IAC is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating parents and providers about the importance of receiving immunizations.
- Every Child By Two and Vaccinate Your Family—resources for parents or health care decision makers about making sure your loved one is up-to-date.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Vaccines and Immunization
- CDC en Español - Vacunas e inmunización
- Current vaccine delays and shortages
- Assessment, Feedback, Incentives, Exchange (AFIX)
- American Indian and Alaska Native materials
- Vaccines and Immunizations - For Health Care Professionals/Providers
- The Guide to Community Preventive Services
Last Revised: December 5, 2018