Someone You Love: The HPV Epidemic
For those who are interested in hosting a community screening, you may request a DVD of Someone You Love: The HPV Epidemic by completing the request form from SurveyGizmo. Once you submit the request a staff person will respond to you within a week.
For resources and more information on hosting a meeting, please visit the Someone You Love website. For further information on Continuing Education Credits for watching the film, please visit the CME webpage.
- Vaccine Administration Record, F-44702 (PDF)
- Vaccine Administration Record (Spanish), F-44702 (PDF)
- Vaccine temperature log - Celsius, F-42023 (PDF)
- Vaccine temperature log - Fahrenheit, F-42024 (PDF)
- Vaccine Return - Request for Authorization to Return, F-01736 (for wasted or expired VFC vaccines) (PDF)
- Vaccine Information Toolkit-Resources about immunizations for parents from state and national partners.
- Wisconsin Immunization Program Billing Manual for Local Health Departments
- Communicable Diseases and Outbreaks in Summer Camp (FAQ), F-00503 (PDF)
- Wisconsin Council on Immunization Practices- A list of council participants
- Immunization Action Coalition (IAC)-IAC is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating parents and providers about the importance of receiving immunizations.
- Every Child By Two and Vaccinate Your Family-resources for parents or health care decision makers about making sure your loved one is up-to-date.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Vaccines and Immunization
- CDC en Español - Vacunas e inmunización
- Current vaccine delays and shortages
- Assessment, Feedback, Incentives, Exchange (AFIX)
- Immunization - Educational and training materials
- American Indian and Alaska Native materials
- Vaccines and Immunizations - For Health Care Professionals/Providers
- The Guide to Community Preventive Services